Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with client base to understand and anticipate staffing needs of the business and to implement appropriate long-term staffing strategies
- Manage end to end Customer relationships, growing the book of business by expanding our foot prints with new and existing customers
- Leverage personal network and/or other networks to identify and pursue opportunities.
- Recommend innovative business processes to improve staffing ability
- Establishing partnerships that grow our customer base and increase revenue
- Sales minded individuals with Sourcing & Recruiting experience will be considered
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-7 years' experience in sales/account management
- Knowledge of clients' needs
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship and verbal skills; including phone and in-person presentation skills
- A proven track record in achieving targeted sales results or quota
- Strong follow up skills, motivated to break into new accounts through continuous effort
- Solid business management skills
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project-management and time-management skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel)
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited
AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions, and services focused on deploying business-driven, technology-enabled solutions that create next-generation competitive advantages for customers. Headquartered in Folsom, California, AgreeYa is a growing and dynamic organization with 15 offices in 8 countries employing more than 1,100 professionals. Over the last 15 years, AgreeYa has worked with 200+ companies ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses, delivering solutions for variety of industries including telecommunications, BFSI, healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, utility and government. AgreeYa's software portfolio includes SocialXtend (enterprise intranet and social collaboration), VDIXtend (Desktop-on-Cloud), Onvelop (enterprise mobility productivity suite), and Edvelop (single window collaboration and communication solution for 21st century learning). As part of its solutions and services offerings, AgreeYa provides intranet and enterprise collaboration on SharePoint, cloud and infrastructure, enterprise mobility, product engineering, application development and management, independent software testing, and staffing (IT and risk/compliance) solutions.
In just 15 short years, AgreeYa Solutions has amassed an impressive array of honors and recognitions including:
* Top 20 Most Promising Enterprise Software Companies for 2014 - CIOReview
* Named Gartner '2013 Cool Vendor in Enterprise Mobility'
* 'Top 3 Exciting Emerging Companies to Work For' in India, as selected by NASSCOM
* 'Top 5 Outsourced Product Development Companies,' selected by Silicon India
* Included in Sacramento Business Journal's 'Top Companies List'
* ISO 9001:2008, SEI CMMI certified
* Dell Preferred Partner
* Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Our clients include leading organizations like Dell, Deloitte, Encore Capital, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan Chase, Kaiser Permanente, LG Electronics, Liberty Videocon, Maruti Suzuki, Mitsubishi Motors, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD), Samsung, Tribune, Tesla, Verizon, Vodafone, Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG), Revionics among others.
For more information, visit www.agreeya.com. To get the latest updates on AgreeYa Solutions