This is a great opportunity for Freshers to learn and grow with an established firm, on positions with direct clients from a variety of industries.
Below are the position details:
Designation : Recruiter
Shift Timings: Night Shift ; EST/PST ( Depending upon client location and requirement, our most of the client is on PST shift)
Remuneration: Best in the Industry + incentives + Pick and drop from maximum 10 KM from Noida ,along with meal facility.
Role & Responsibility: -
1) Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based clients.
2) Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
3) Sourcing from Job Portals (Monster, Dice, Career builder, Yahoo Hot Jobs), Making job postings on the Job Portal.
4) Responsible to work on Contract, Permanent & C2H (Contract to Hire) position.
5) Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
6) Responsible for Strategy Development process which includes understanding client requirements & mapping the relevant targets.
7) Validation of Resumes for experience and verification of work status
Should have excellent communication skills
Good interpersonal and team coordination skills
Must be proactive & self-driven.
Must be a quick thinker.
Should have thorough understanding of various IT terminologies.
NOTE : If you are interested please share ur resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this posting.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited
AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions, and services focused on deploying business-driven, technology-enabled solutions that create next-generation competitive advantages for customers. Headquartered in Folsom, California, AgreeYa is a growing and dynamic organization with 15 offices in 8 countries employing more than 1,100 professionals. Over the last 15 years, AgreeYa has worked with 200+ companies ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses, delivering solutions for variety of industries including telecommunications, BFSI, healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, utility and government. AgreeYa's software portfolio includes SocialXtend (enterprise intranet and social collaboration), VDIXtend (Desktop-on-Cloud), Onvelop (enterprise mobility productivity suite), and Edvelop (single window collaboration and communication solution for 21st century learning). As part of its solutions and services offerings, AgreeYa provides intranet and enterprise collaboration on SharePoint, cloud and infrastructure, enterprise mobility, product engineering, application development and management, independent software testing, and staffing (IT and risk/compliance) solutions.
In just 15 short years, AgreeYa Solutions has amassed an impressive array of honors and recognitions including:
* Top 20 Most Promising Enterprise Software Companies for 2014 - CIOReview
* Named Gartner '2013 Cool Vendor in Enterprise Mobility'
* 'Top 3 Exciting Emerging Companies to Work For' in India, as selected by NASSCOM
* 'Top 5 Outsourced Product Development Companies,' selected by Silicon India
* Included in Sacramento Business Journal's 'Top Companies List'
* ISO 9001:2008, SEI CMMI certified
* Dell Preferred Partner
* Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Our clients include leading organizations like Dell, Deloitte, Encore Capital, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan Chase, Kaiser Permanente, LG Electronics, Liberty Videocon, Maruti Suzuki, Mitsubishi Motors, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD), Samsung, Tribune, Tesla, Verizon, Vodafone, Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG), Revionics among others.
For more information, visit www.agreeya.com. To get the latest updates on AgreeYa Solutions
Recruiter Name:Ankur Sharma
Contact Company:Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited