We have urgent requirement of MS Security Engineer for our Noida office. If you are interested please share your updated resume at email@example.com
- Deliver subject matter expertise of Office 365 with emphasis in security, architectural design, migration, management and support of implementations.
- Provide overall Office 365 security expertise including strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection, Information Rights Management, single sign-on, multi-factor authentication and Cloud App Security and related technologies (including Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security)
- Demonstrate consultative capabilities by providing value added information to clients for connecting technology, security and the business value of Office 365.
- Drive Office 365 security adoption and lead technical effort to enable Azure Information Protection and other related technology solutions
- Lead and participate in ongoing Office 365 security and strategy discussions.
- Define policies to protect from Office 365 phishing attacks, malware, and ransomware. Prevent Business Email Compromise Defeat Account Takeover.
- Provide consultation to Secure content on office 365 and Access Rights. Audit sites and data shared externally and with whom. Understand where sensitive data is stored and who has access. Analyse user activity for signs of malicious or negligent behaviour. Define policies to enforce access policies based on the user's device and location.
- Provide technical expertise around the Office 365 messaging and collaboration offerings, including process, standards, and best practices for the platform.
- Implement system security requirements defined under Information Security standards.
- Monitor, maintain & administrate security measures for the protection of cloud systems.
- Stay current of all things Office 365, including changes & updates, roadmap & releases, and third-party solutions.
- Document system configurations, standards and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related discipline
- At least eight or more years of experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the below areas:
- o Exchange Online, Exchange 2013/2016
- o Intune (Conditional Access \ MDM \ MAM)
- o Clients (Outlook, Outlook for Mac, IMAP, POP3, Mobile Devices)
- o Office 365 architecture
- o Permissions (Tenant \ Security & Compliance Center \ Exchange Online)
- o Knowledge of various industry compliance and regulatory information security standards such HIPAA, SOC1, SOC2, HITRUST and NIST.
- Strong PowerShell scripting skills
- Data Loss Prevention, Archiving, eDiscovery and Compliance is a plus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited
AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions, and services focused on deploying business-driven, technology-enabled solutions that create next-generation competitive advantages for customers. Headquartered in Folsom, California, AgreeYa is a growing and dynamic organization with 15 offices in 8 countries employing more than 1,100 professionals. Over the last 15 years, AgreeYa has worked with 200+ companies ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses, delivering solutions for variety of industries including telecommunications, BFSI, healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, utility and government. AgreeYa's software portfolio includes SocialXtend (enterprise intranet and social collaboration), VDIXtend (Desktop-on-Cloud), Onvelop (enterprise mobility productivity suite), and Edvelop (single window collaboration and communication solution for 21st century learning). As part of its solutions and services offerings, AgreeYa provides intranet and enterprise collaboration on SharePoint, cloud and infrastructure, enterprise mobility, product engineering, application development and management, independent software testing, and staffing (IT and risk/compliance) solutions.
In just 15 short years, AgreeYa Solutions has amassed an impressive array of honors and recognitions including:
* Top 20 Most Promising Enterprise Software Companies for 2014 - CIOReview
* Named Gartner '2013 Cool Vendor in Enterprise Mobility'
* 'Top 3 Exciting Emerging Companies to Work For' in India, as selected by NASSCOM
* 'Top 5 Outsourced Product Development Companies,' selected by Silicon India
* Included in Sacramento Business Journal's 'Top Companies List'
* ISO 9001:2008, SEI CMMI certified
* Dell Preferred Partner
* Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Our clients include leading organizations like Dell, Deloitte, Encore Capital, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan Chase, Kaiser Permanente, LG Electronics, Liberty Videocon, Maruti Suzuki, Mitsubishi Motors, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD), Samsung, Tribune, Tesla, Verizon, Vodafone, Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG), Revionics among others.
For more information, visit www.agreeya.com. To get the latest updates on AgreeYa Solutions
Recruiter Name:Ankur Sharma
Contact Company:Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited