- 3+ years of experience in Node.js development and express framework.
- Preferred experience on Graph database like Graphql and Neo4j.
- Preferred experience of NoSQL DBs (Mongo DB, Redis) and Sql Dbs like PostgreSql,MySql.
- Hands on experience with messaging technologies Apache Kafka,ZeroMq and other similar technologies.
- Previous experience with cloud platforms like Azure and tools like git
- Good understanding of the micro-service and containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Understanding of API integrations, Single-Sign-on and token-based authentication
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
Required Candidate profileNEED IMMEDIATE/QUICK JOINERS
Perks and BenefitsBest in Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited
AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions, and services focused on deploying business-driven, technology-enabled solutions that create next-generation competitive advantages for customers. Headquartered in Folsom, California, AgreeYa is a growing and dynamic organization with 15 offices in 8 countries employing more than 1,100 professionals. Over the last 15 years, AgreeYa has worked with 200+ companies ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses, delivering solutions for variety of industries including telecommunications, BFSI, healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, utility and government. AgreeYa's software portfolio includes SocialXtend (enterprise intranet and social collaboration), VDIXtend (Desktop-on-Cloud), Onvelop (enterprise mobility productivity suite), and Edvelop (single window collaboration and communication solution for 21st century learning). As part of its solutions and services offerings, AgreeYa provides intranet and enterprise collaboration on SharePoint, cloud and infrastructure, enterprise mobility, product engineering, application development and management, independent software testing, and staffing (IT and risk/compliance) solutions.
In just 15 short years, AgreeYa Solutions has amassed an impressive array of honors and recognitions including:
* Top 20 Most Promising Enterprise Software Companies for 2014 - CIOReview
* Named Gartner '2013 Cool Vendor in Enterprise Mobility'
* 'Top 3 Exciting Emerging Companies to Work For' in India, as selected by NASSCOM
* 'Top 5 Outsourced Product Development Companies,' selected by Silicon India
* Included in Sacramento Business Journal's 'Top Companies List'
* ISO 9001:2008, SEI CMMI certified
* Dell Preferred Partner
* Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Our clients include leading organizations like Dell, Deloitte, Encore Capital, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan Chase, Kaiser Permanente, LG Electronics, Liberty Videocon, Maruti Suzuki, Mitsubishi Motors, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD), Samsung, Tribune, Tesla, Verizon, Vodafone, Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG), Revionics among others.
For more information, visit www.agreeya.com. To get the latest updates on AgreeYa Solutions
Recruiter Name:Sangita Srivastava
Contact Company:Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited