Position/ Level -Project Manager Java,
* Knowledge of J2EE application servers (WebLogic 12), Web servers (IIS, Apache 2.4), Tomcat or Wildfly
* Demonstrable track record in managing large teams, delivering moderately complex software development projects and with a strong focus on execution. Experience in delivering Java based project using Cloud stack is preferred * Go-getter and passionate to work in progressive organization with sense of ownership and diligence. Excellent communication, reporting, planning and presentation skills involving clients * Prior experience of preparing technical proposals/ effort estimation and managing, guiding, mentoring and coaching team of technology experts to manage multiple projects. * Stronger technical background in designing and building complex applications helps
Nice to have skills (Not Mandatory)
* Experience on the Device Mgt. Tower monitoring, Billing self-services
* Experience on Concepts and implementation of Big data technologies
* Application modernization using Micro services-based architecture
* 5G, Embedded, modem devices
* Experience with protocol testing and scripting languages (any or combination of Java, Python)
* Candidates holding a valid US B1 Visa will be preferred
Job description & suggested KRA The Project Manager is accountable for leading all aspects of a complex Agile or SDLC project involving Java or other open source technologies with AWS cloud and also become the the Single point of contact
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited
AgreeYa is a global systems integrator delivering transformational business value to customers over the last 20 years. AgreeYa is also a Microsoft Gold Partner and Cloud Solution Provider with a proven expertise in delivering software, solutions, and services to clients in the core areas of cloud, automation, mobile, analytics, apps and collaboration. With a team of more than 1700 professionals spread across the globe, we have helped many small, medium and large enterprises meet their most ambitious business and technology goals.
Being a technology company at its core, AgreeYa has received many industry awards & recognitions over the past two decades for its impressive work. Some of these are - Company of the Year (American Business Awards), No.1 IT Consulting Company (Sacramento Business Journal), 20 Most Promising SharePoint Solution Provider (CIO Review), Microsoft Fast Track Partner, Microsoft Co-Sell Ready Partner and more.
As an organization, we are committed to investing in technology and create opportunities for our people to work on new-age solutions like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Internet of Things (IoT), Smart Analytics, Intelligent Cloud, Application Modernization, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Chatbots, Digital Workplace and more.
The culture at AgreeYa is driven by the philosophy of empowerment and transparency. Our core values of (I) Integrity, (C) Commitment, (A) Advocacy, (R) Respect, (E) Excellence makes AgreeYa a world-class workplace. Our employee-friendly policies, open and transparent communication and continuous commitment towards building a progressive organization has been recognized across industry. It is no surprise that we were recognized as 'The Best Company to work for - 2018' by Silicon India, for our strong focus towards our people.
Working at AgreeYa also means - Working with global clients, fast-track career growth, healthy work-life balance, experiencing an award-winning workplace and most importantly, a rewarding career.
Recruiter Name:Arun Kumar
Contact Company:Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited
Address :B - 38 C / 2, Sec. 57, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh - 201301,India
Reference Id:Project Manager- Java -Telecom