Content Writer Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources Interviewing sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Perks and BenefitsBest in the market
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 18,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Pre Sales
Role:Pre Sales Consultant
Desired Candidate Profile
Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited
AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions, and services focused on deploying business-driven, technology-enabled solutions that create next-generation competitive advantages for customers. Headquartered in Folsom, California, AgreeYa is a growing and dynamic organization with 15 offices in 8 countries employing more than 1,100 professionals. Over the last 15 years, AgreeYa has worked with 200+ companies ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses, delivering solutions for variety of industries including telecommunications, BFSI, healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, utility and government. AgreeYa's software portfolio includes SocialXtend (enterprise intranet and social collaboration), VDIXtend (Desktop-on-Cloud), Onvelop (enterprise mobility productivity suite), and Edvelop (single window collaboration and communication solution for 21st century learning). As part of its solutions and services offerings, AgreeYa provides intranet and enterprise collaboration on SharePoint, cloud and infrastructure, enterprise mobility, product engineering, application development and management, independent software testing, and staffing (IT and risk/compliance) solutions.
In just 15 short years, AgreeYa Solutions has amassed an impressive array of honors and recognitions including:
* Top 20 Most Promising Enterprise Software Companies for 2014 - CIOReview
* Named Gartner '2013 Cool Vendor in Enterprise Mobility'
* 'Top 3 Exciting Emerging Companies to Work For' in India, as selected by NASSCOM
* 'Top 5 Outsourced Product Development Companies,' selected by Silicon India
* Included in Sacramento Business Journal's 'Top Companies List'
* ISO 9001:2008, SEI CMMI certified
* Dell Preferred Partner
* Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Our clients include leading organizations like Dell, Deloitte, Encore Capital, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan Chase, Kaiser Permanente, LG Electronics, Liberty Videocon, Maruti Suzuki, Mitsubishi Motors, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD), Samsung, Tribune, Tesla, Verizon, Vodafone, Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG), Revionics among others.
For more information, visit www.agreeya.com. To get the latest updates on AgreeYa Solutions
Contact Company:Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited
Reference Id:Content W/19