We have urgent requirement of Sr. UI/UX Designer for our Noida location. If you are interested please share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of 5-7 Yr. experience designing UI/UX
- Ability to create wireframes and lightweight functional prototypes
- Knowledge of prototyping tools and techniques
- Provide your own portfolio showcasing the designs of software products
- Ability to conduct competitive analysis of other websites
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to lead and manage the deliverables through completion
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Experience in Photoshop or Sketch app
- Experience with Responsive web design and mobile app design
- Expert in HTML and CSS
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited
AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions, and services focused on deploying business-driven, technology-enabled solutions that create next-generation competitive advantages for customers. Headquartered in Folsom, California, AgreeYa is a growing and dynamic organization with 15 offices in 8 countries employing more than 1,100 professionals. Over the last 15 years, AgreeYa has worked with 200+ companies ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses, delivering solutions for variety of industries including telecommunications, BFSI, healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, utility and government. AgreeYa's software portfolio includes SocialXtend (enterprise intranet and social collaboration), VDIXtend (Desktop-on-Cloud), Onvelop (enterprise mobility productivity suite), and Edvelop (single window collaboration and communication solution for 21st century learning). As part of its solutions and services offerings, AgreeYa provides intranet and enterprise collaboration on SharePoint, cloud and infrastructure, enterprise mobility, product engineering, application development and management, independent software testing, and staffing (IT and risk/compliance) solutions.
In just 15 short years, AgreeYa Solutions has amassed an impressive array of honors and recognitions including:
* Top 20 Most Promising Enterprise Software Companies for 2014 - CIOReview
* Named Gartner '2013 Cool Vendor in Enterprise Mobility'
* 'Top 3 Exciting Emerging Companies to Work For' in India, as selected by NASSCOM
* 'Top 5 Outsourced Product Development Companies,' selected by Silicon India
* Included in Sacramento Business Journal's 'Top Companies List'
* ISO 9001:2008, SEI CMMI certified
* Dell Preferred Partner
* Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Our clients include leading organizations like Dell, Deloitte, Encore Capital, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan Chase, Kaiser Permanente, LG Electronics, Liberty Videocon, Maruti Suzuki, Mitsubishi Motors, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD), Samsung, Tribune, Tesla, Verizon, Vodafone, Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG), Revionics among others.
For more information, visit www.agreeya.com. To get the latest updates on AgreeYa Solutions
Recruiter Name:Ankur Sharma
Contact Company:Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited