As a Human Resource Assistant, you will assist the HR Specialist with their daily duties to onboard and off-board field consultants and assist with AgreeYa's internal and external systems. The Human Resource Assistant will work closely with their assigned HR Specialist to ensure all aspects of each are done with precision, care and the best "customer service".
- Assist with the on-boarding of a consultant which includes, running background check and drug screen, I-9 coordination, coordinate standard onboarding emails and travel arrangements.
- Assisting with payroll/timesheet collection.
- Assist with processing business expenses.
- Assist with the off-boarding of a consultant which includes, collection of final time and office equipment, coordinate standard off-boarding emails, etc.
- Document all communication in internal system.
- The Human Resource Assistant (HRA) needs to develop a good working relationship with all assigned consultants. This includes treating each consultant fairly and professionally, responding to questions and concerns in a timely fashion, displaying empathy for their situation and concerns, and acting upon their requests and questions.
- The HRA must continually look for and act upon methods to increase the consultant's satisfaction with AgreeYa and improve their overall work experience. This includes treating each consultant as a customer and seeing that their needs are met in a reasonable manner. The HRA proactively identifies issues, grievances, and offers creative and positive solutions and works with their assigned HR Specialist to address.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited
AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions, and services focused on deploying business-driven, technology-enabled solutions that create next-generation competitive advantages for customers. Headquartered in Folsom, California, AgreeYa is a growing and dynamic organization with 15 offices in 8 countries employing more than 1,100 professionals. Over the last 15 years, AgreeYa has worked with 200+ companies ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses, delivering solutions for variety of industries including telecommunications, BFSI, healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, utility and government. AgreeYa's software portfolio includes SocialXtend (enterprise intranet and social collaboration), VDIXtend (Desktop-on-Cloud), Onvelop (enterprise mobility productivity suite), and Edvelop (single window collaboration and communication solution for 21st century learning). As part of its solutions and services offerings, AgreeYa provides intranet and enterprise collaboration on SharePoint, cloud and infrastructure, enterprise mobility, product engineering, application development and management, independent software testing, and staffing (IT and risk/compliance) solutions.
In just 15 short years, AgreeYa Solutions has amassed an impressive array of honors and recognitions including:
* Top 20 Most Promising Enterprise Software Companies for 2014 - CIOReview
* Named Gartner '2013 Cool Vendor in Enterprise Mobility'
* 'Top 3 Exciting Emerging Companies to Work For' in India, as selected by NASSCOM
* 'Top 5 Outsourced Product Development Companies,' selected by Silicon India
* Included in Sacramento Business Journal's 'Top Companies List'
* ISO 9001:2008, SEI CMMI certified
* Dell Preferred Partner
* Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Our clients include leading organizations like Dell, Deloitte, Encore Capital, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan Chase, Kaiser Permanente, LG Electronics, Liberty Videocon, Maruti Suzuki, Mitsubishi Motors, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD), Samsung, Tribune, Tesla, Verizon, Vodafone, Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG), Revionics among others.
For more information, visit www.agreeya.com. To get the latest updates on AgreeYa Solutions