We are seeking a Technical Recruiter to support our ongoing growth by helping drive our recruiting process including sourcing, vetting and facilitating the hiring of high calibre Engineers that will be on the cutting-edge of technological break-through in the aerospace industry. This position will report to the Manager of Talent Acquisition
Below are the position details:
Job Location : Noida
- Engineering position hiring Expert
- BE/B techDegree and 1 (+) years of demonstrates experience as a full life cycle technical recruiter.
- Experience in and an understanding of IT Positions are Required.
- Demonstrable proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrable proficiency creating Boolean searches.
- Strong background using an ATS and standard tools such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to work autonomously and as a member of a collaborative team.
- Must be highly organized to manage competing assignments and tasks.
Please share your resume at email@example.com with following details:
1. Present CTC
2. Expected CTC
3. Joining time
4. Number of years experience in w2 hiring ?
5.What all direct client you are working for name them ?
6. How many years experience in working with Direct client ?
7.Are you well versed with w2 tax terms ?
8. Present location of your residence ?
9. Do you have experience in Recruiting for Direct client
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited
AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions, and services focused on deploying business-driven, technology-enabled solutions that create next-generation competitive advantages for customers. Headquartered in Folsom, California, AgreeYa is a growing and dynamic organization with 15 offices in 8 countries employing more than 1,100 professionals. Over the last 15 years, AgreeYa has worked with 200+ companies ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses, delivering solutions for variety of industries including telecommunications, BFSI, healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, utility and government. AgreeYa's software portfolio includes SocialXtend (enterprise intranet and social collaboration), VDIXtend (Desktop-on-Cloud), Onvelop (enterprise mobility productivity suite), and Edvelop (single window collaboration and communication solution for 21st century learning). As part of its solutions and services offerings, AgreeYa provides intranet and enterprise collaboration on SharePoint, cloud and infrastructure, enterprise mobility, product engineering, application development and management, independent software testing, and staffing (IT and risk/compliance) solutions.
In just 15 short years, AgreeYa Solutions has amassed an impressive array of honors and recognitions including:
* Top 20 Most Promising Enterprise Software Companies for 2014 - CIOReview
* Named Gartner '2013 Cool Vendor in Enterprise Mobility'
* 'Top 3 Exciting Emerging Companies to Work For' in India, as selected by NASSCOM
* 'Top 5 Outsourced Product Development Companies,' selected by Silicon India
* Included in Sacramento Business Journal's 'Top Companies List'
* ISO 9001:2008, SEI CMMI certified
* Dell Preferred Partner
* Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Our clients include leading organizations like Dell, Deloitte, Encore Capital, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan Chase, Kaiser Permanente, LG Electronics, Liberty Videocon, Maruti Suzuki, Mitsubishi Motors, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD), Samsung, Tribune, Tesla, Verizon, Vodafone, Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG), Revionics among others.
For more information, visit www.agreeya.com. To get the latest updates on AgreeYa Solutions
Recruiter Name:Neha Sood
Contact Company:Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited