We have urgent requirement of Business Development Manager for our Hyderabad Office. If you are interested please share your updated resume at email@example.com
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Client Management
- Set, manage client expectations before and after winning the deal, be the face of delivery during execution / participate in C-level meetings, escalation point for all delivery issues
- Account Management
- Work with sales and offshore practice head to review, align and execute for account growth
- Sales Support - Work with Delivery Manager / Leads, understand client problems, work with teams to construct and provide solutions, make initial pitches, proposal presentations and win the deal
Key Measurement Criteria:
Revenue Growth - Existing / New deals, Margins
Employee Satisfaction (Onsite/ Key Managers)
Daily Job Responsibilities:
- Understanding the IT business requirements and Job Specifications from the client and provide them with resolutions by assisting them with the resource need and appropriate skill set.
- Responsible to ensure that solution is in sync with the client expectations.
- Preparing the Business Strategy and Revenue Plan for the fiscal year and assisting the business division head to meet and exceed fiscal year revenue objectives by providing high quality technical assistance during all phases of the delivery cycle.
- Building relationship with the end-clients and Agency partners and promoting high-end technical and functional consultants.
- Work closely with leads and managers to resolve issues regarding candidate assessment tools, and appropriate interviewing questions.
- Good Understanding of Technology or Client
- Great communication / presentation skills
- Vendor management
- Flexibility to travel
- Must Have Contract Staffing Experience
- Must have Domestic IT Staffing Experience
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited
AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions, and services focused on deploying business-driven, technology-enabled solutions that create next-generation competitive advantages for customers. Headquartered in Folsom, California, AgreeYa is a growing and dynamic organization with 15 offices in 8 countries employing more than 1,100 professionals. Over the last 15 years, AgreeYa has worked with 200+ companies ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses, delivering solutions for variety of industries including telecommunications, BFSI, healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, utility and government. AgreeYa's software portfolio includes SocialXtend (enterprise intranet and social collaboration), VDIXtend (Desktop-on-Cloud), Onvelop (enterprise mobility productivity suite), and Edvelop (single window collaboration and communication solution for 21st century learning). As part of its solutions and services offerings, AgreeYa provides intranet and enterprise collaboration on SharePoint, cloud and infrastructure, enterprise mobility, product engineering, application development and management, independent software testing, and staffing (IT and risk/compliance) solutions.
In just 15 short years, AgreeYa Solutions has amassed an impressive array of honors and recognitions including:
* Top 20 Most Promising Enterprise Software Companies for 2014 - CIOReview
* Named Gartner '2013 Cool Vendor in Enterprise Mobility'
* 'Top 3 Exciting Emerging Companies to Work For' in India, as selected by NASSCOM
* 'Top 5 Outsourced Product Development Companies,' selected by Silicon India
* Included in Sacramento Business Journal's 'Top Companies List'
* ISO 9001:2008, SEI CMMI certified
* Dell Preferred Partner
* Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Our clients include leading organizations like Dell, Deloitte, Encore Capital, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan Chase, Kaiser Permanente, LG Electronics, Liberty Videocon, Maruti Suzuki, Mitsubishi Motors, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD), Samsung, Tribune, Tesla, Verizon, Vodafone, Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG), Revionics among others.
For more information, visit www.agreeya.com. To get the latest updates on AgreeYa Solutions
Recruiter Name:Ankur Sharma
Contact Company:Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited