Hiring AgreeYa Solutions SalesForce Developer For Hyderabad and Bangalore location
Payroll Company: AgreeYa Solutions (Deployment to Deloitte)
Exp - 4 to 8 years
- Interact directly with technical leads and project managers to understand functional and technical requirements and the underlying business drivers and issues. Anticipate technical constraints and limitations.
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into an effective Salesforce solution that promotes high performance and an optimal user experience
- Use business requirements to define UI and/or backend designs that optimize configuration and out-of-the-box Salesforce tools; ability to define customized solutions when necessary to deliver on business requirements
- Ability to develop Salesforce solutions using Lightning Components & AURA Framework & Lightning web components (LWC), process builder, workflows, APEX, visualforce, and triggers; customize solutions using custom objects, workflows, page layouts and fields.
- Build solutions that promote data integrity and apply with project standards
- Understand implications of configuration and customization decisions and explain risks, technology costs, and benefits
If interested please send your updated profile to email@example.com along with below mentioned details:
Current Ctc -
Expected Ctc -
Over all Exp -
Relevant Experience -
Notice Period -
Reason for Change
Thanks & Regards
+91 8897302863 C
820, 8th Floor, SLN Terminus, Gachibowli, Near Botanical Garden, Hyderabad
www.agreeya.com | Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions, and services focused on deploying business-driven, technology-enabled solutions that create next-generation competitive advantages for customers. Headquartered in Folsom, California, AgreeYa is a growing and dynamic organization with 15 offices in 8 countries employing more than 1,100 professionals. Over the last 15 years, AgreeYa has worked with 200+ companies ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses, delivering solutions for variety of industries including telecommunications, BFSI, healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, utility and government. AgreeYa's software portfolio includes SocialXtend (enterprise intranet and social collaboration), VDIXtend (Desktop-on-Cloud), Onvelop (enterprise mobility productivity suite), and Edvelop (single window collaboration and communication solution for 21st century learning). As part of its solutions and services offerings, AgreeYa provides intranet and enterprise collaboration on SharePoint, cloud and infrastructure, enterprise mobility, product engineering, application development and management, independent software testing, and staffing (IT and risk/compliance) solutions.
In just 15 short years, AgreeYa Solutions has amassed an impressive array of honors and recognitions including:
* Top 20 Most Promising Enterprise Software Companies for 2014 - CIOReview
* Named Gartner '2013 Cool Vendor in Enterprise Mobility'
* 'Top 3 Exciting Emerging Companies to Work For' in India, as selected by NASSCOM
* 'Top 5 Outsourced Product Development Companies,' selected by Silicon India
* Included in Sacramento Business Journal's 'Top Companies List'
* ISO 9001:2008, SEI CMMI certified
* Dell Preferred Partner
* Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Our clients include leading organizations like Dell, Deloitte, Encore Capital, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan Chase, Kaiser Permanente, LG Electronics, Liberty Videocon, Maruti Suzuki, Mitsubishi Motors, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD), Samsung, Tribune, Tesla, Verizon, Vodafone, Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG), Revionics among others.
For more information, visit www.agreeya.com. To get the latest updates on AgreeYa Solutions
Address:B-38, C/2,,,Sector-57,Noida, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India