Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst
We are looking for talented and driven Data Engineers at various levels to work with customers and data scientists to build the data warehouse, analytical dashboards and ML capabilities as per customer needs.
- Supports data exploration and profiling, and works closely with DE team to build data models
- Coordinates with DE/SE to perform data validation and compares against client control totals
- Coordinates with DS team (as required) to conduct analytical QA on DS outputs
- Captures client requirements in BRDs and works closely with product managers to get them fleshed out
- Reviews analytical outputs and prepares insights to present to customers
- Leverages domain and data understanding to drive insights and build intelligence dashboards
Must Have (TOP 3)
- SQL - 30% time
- Ability to structure & solve business problems, innovating, where required. Must have the ability to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast-paced business environment.
- Should have experience in delivering analytical solutions in a service / product organization.
Good To Have(Next 3)
- Expertise in at least one of the languages - Python/R and AI/ML concepts.
- Experience working with global teams
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to any of the data visualization tools like Power BI or Tableau
- Strong analytics and client management experience with hands-on experience in problem-solving.
- Capability to distil analytics findings to business relevant and actionable insights.Roles and
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions, and services focused on deploying business-driven, technology-enabled solutions that create next-generation competitive advantages for customers. Headquartered in Folsom, California, AgreeYa is a growing and dynamic organization with 15 offices in 8 countries employing more than 1,100 professionals. Over the last 15 years, AgreeYa has worked with 200+ companies ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses, delivering solutions for variety of industries including telecommunications, BFSI, healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, utility and government. AgreeYa's software portfolio includes SocialXtend (enterprise intranet and social collaboration), VDIXtend (Desktop-on-Cloud), Onvelop (enterprise mobility productivity suite), and Edvelop (single window collaboration and communication solution for 21st century learning). As part of its solutions and services offerings, AgreeYa provides intranet and enterprise collaboration on SharePoint, cloud and infrastructure, enterprise mobility, product engineering, application development and management, independent software testing, and staffing (IT and risk/compliance) solutions.
In just 15 short years, AgreeYa Solutions has amassed an impressive array of honors and recognitions including:
* Top 20 Most Promising Enterprise Software Companies for 2014 - CIOReview
* Named Gartner '2013 Cool Vendor in Enterprise Mobility'
* 'Top 3 Exciting Emerging Companies to Work For' in India, as selected by NASSCOM
* 'Top 5 Outsourced Product Development Companies,' selected by Silicon India
* Included in Sacramento Business Journal's 'Top Companies List'
* ISO 9001:2008, SEI CMMI certified
* Dell Preferred Partner
* Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Our clients include leading organizations like Dell, Deloitte, Encore Capital, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan Chase, Kaiser Permanente, LG Electronics, Liberty Videocon, Maruti Suzuki, Mitsubishi Motors, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD), Samsung, Tribune, Tesla, Verizon, Vodafone, Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG), Revionics among others.
For more information, visit www.agreeya.com. To get the latest updates on AgreeYa Solutions
Address:B-38, C/2,,,Sector-57,Noida, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India