- Python, SQL, RDBMS JOIN
- Expert in writing SQL queries
- Excellent Knowledge of any one RDBMS like Oracle, MySQL, JOIN
- Should have worked on Report Development, Data Visualization tools & Data Visualization using Python Libraries.
- Should have working knowledge of Statistical Modelling, Machine Learning, Exploratory Data Analysis & Worked on Customer Analytics
- Should have good knowledge of PL/SQL
- Familiarity of a Cloud Warehouse
Job description & suggested KRA
The candidate will also be maintaining a close working relationship with the other application stakeholders. Candidate must also demonstrate the ability to independently work in a fast paced environment requiring multitasking, efficient time management and excellent communication skills
- Analyze backlog items with lead (Dashboard modification, new KPI development, backend preparation) by customer
- Finalize functional requirement, JOIN strategy and technical design mentioning source of data, transformation req, periodicity
- Develop Python/SQL codes to bring data for visualizer team
- Define quality requirement and conduct testing
- Communicate with dashboard development team, customer success manager
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle methodology e.g. Waterfall, Agile etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions, and services focused on deploying business-driven, technology-enabled solutions that create next-generation competitive advantages for customers. Headquartered in Folsom, California, AgreeYa is a growing and dynamic organization with 15 offices in 8 countries employing more than 1,100 professionals. Over the last 15 years, AgreeYa has worked with 200+ companies ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses, delivering solutions for variety of industries including telecommunications, BFSI, healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, utility and government. AgreeYa's software portfolio includes SocialXtend (enterprise intranet and social collaboration), VDIXtend (Desktop-on-Cloud), Onvelop (enterprise mobility productivity suite), and Edvelop (single window collaboration and communication solution for 21st century learning). As part of its solutions and services offerings, AgreeYa provides intranet and enterprise collaboration on SharePoint, cloud and infrastructure, enterprise mobility, product engineering, application development and management, independent software testing, and staffing (IT and risk/compliance) solutions.
In just 15 short years, AgreeYa Solutions has amassed an impressive array of honors and recognitions including:
* Top 20 Most Promising Enterprise Software Companies for 2014 - CIOReview
* Named Gartner '2013 Cool Vendor in Enterprise Mobility'
* 'Top 3 Exciting Emerging Companies to Work For' in India, as selected by NASSCOM
* 'Top 5 Outsourced Product Development Companies,' selected by Silicon India
* Included in Sacramento Business Journal's 'Top Companies List'
* ISO 9001:2008, SEI CMMI certified
* Dell Preferred Partner
* Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Our clients include leading organizations like Dell, Deloitte, Encore Capital, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan Chase, Kaiser Permanente, LG Electronics, Liberty Videocon, Maruti Suzuki, Mitsubishi Motors, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD), Samsung, Tribune, Tesla, Verizon, Vodafone, Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG), Revionics among others.
For more information, visit www.agreeya.com. To get the latest updates on AgreeYa Solutions
Address:B-38, C/2,,,Sector-57,Noida, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India