Hiring For Blaize Inc permanent position C, C++ For Hyderabad location
Exp - 4+ years
Notice period- Immediate to 15 Days only
Mandatory Skills: C, C++, Data Structures, Algorithms & Graphic Libraries
Blaize leads new-generation computing unleashing the potential of AI to enable leaps in the value technology delivers to improve the way we all work and live. Blaize offers transformative computing solutions for AI data collection and processing at the edge of network, with focus on smart vision applications including automobility, retail, security, industrial and metro. Blaize has secured US$87M in equity funding to date from strategic and venture investors DENSO, Client, SPARX Group, Magna, Samsung Catalyst Fund, Temasek, GGV Capital, Wavemaker and SGInnovate. With headquarters in El Dorado Hills (CA), Blaize has teams in Campbell (CA), Cary (NC), and subsidiaries in Hyderabad (India), Manila (Philippines), and Leeds and Kings Langley (UK), with 300+ employees worldwide. www.blaize.com
About the Role:
- OpenVX Driver Feature Development: Developing OpenVX driver for Blaize's proprietary processor involves design, implementation, unit testing, maintenance of the driver code. This also involves memory management, state management, graph algorithms.
- OpenVX Built-in kernel Development: The driver team also implements kernels using OpenCL C++ and Assembly language. This involves understanding/tweaking image-processing/CV/CNN algorithms for implementation most suited to our h/w architecture.
- OpenVX Application Development: The driver team also designs and writes a lot of sample applications for unit testing as well as POC of the features implemented, bugs fixed and performance improved.
- Tool Development: The driver team also writes tools relevant to its development and testing. The tools are developed using scripting languages etc. python, ruby or other prototyping languages.
- Proficiency in C/C++, OOPS, STL, Data Structures & Algorithms, Background in Graphics/Computer-Vision/Image-processing, OpenGL/OpenCL/OpenCV/CUDA, Device Driver Architecture, GPU Architecture, OpenCL C++ programming, Assembly programming.Key Skills/Abilities:C/C++ (Must): Required for design, implementation, unit testing, debugging of the driver and application code. Candidates should be well-versed in OOPS, polymorphism, STL, templates, design patterns, memory management etc.
- Having worked in embedded software development would be beneficial.Graphics, OpenGL, OpenCL, CV, CUDA, OpenCL C++, Assembly (highly sought after): Required for understanding h/w architecture, s/w design and architecture; Also required for writing the OpenVX built-in kernels, coming up with kernel algorithms, optimizations for driver implementation etc.
- Python/Shell/Ruby scripting: Required for writing scripts for automating application/test generation and execution. Also useful for automating other operations like code analysis, golden output generation etc.OpenGL, OpenCL, OpenCV, Graphics, Assembly - Any experience is welcome.
If interested please send your updated profile to email@example.com along with below mentioned details:
Current Ctc -
Expected Ctc -
Over all Exp -
Relevant Experience -
Notice Period -
Reason for Change
Thanks & Regards
+91 8897302863 C
820, 8th Floor, SLN Terminus, Gachibowli, Near Botanical Garden, Hyderabad
www.agreeya.com | Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions, and services focused on deploying business-driven, technology-enabled solutions that create next-generation competitive advantages for customers. Headquartered in Folsom, California, AgreeYa is a growing and dynamic organization with 15 offices in 8 countries employing more than 1,100 professionals. Over the last 15 years, AgreeYa has worked with 200+ companies ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses, delivering solutions for variety of industries including telecommunications, BFSI, healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, utility and government. AgreeYa's software portfolio includes SocialXtend (enterprise intranet and social collaboration), VDIXtend (Desktop-on-Cloud), Onvelop (enterprise mobility productivity suite), and Edvelop (single window collaboration and communication solution for 21st century learning). As part of its solutions and services offerings, AgreeYa provides intranet and enterprise collaboration on SharePoint, cloud and infrastructure, enterprise mobility, product engineering, application development and management, independent software testing, and staffing (IT and risk/compliance) solutions.
In just 15 short years, AgreeYa Solutions has amassed an impressive array of honors and recognitions including:
* Top 20 Most Promising Enterprise Software Companies for 2014 - CIOReview
* Named Gartner '2013 Cool Vendor in Enterprise Mobility'
* 'Top 3 Exciting Emerging Companies to Work For' in India, as selected by NASSCOM
* 'Top 5 Outsourced Product Development Companies,' selected by Silicon India
* Included in Sacramento Business Journal's 'Top Companies List'
* ISO 9001:2008, SEI CMMI certified
* Dell Preferred Partner
* Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Our clients include leading organizations like Dell, Deloitte, Encore Capital, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan Chase, Kaiser Permanente, LG Electronics, Liberty Videocon, Maruti Suzuki, Mitsubishi Motors, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD), Samsung, Tribune, Tesla, Verizon, Vodafone, Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG), Revionics among others.
For more information, visit www.agreeya.com. To get the latest updates on AgreeYa Solutions
Address:B-38, C/2,,,Sector-57,Noida, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India