Job Opportunity for Oracle Agile PLM in Leading Company at Pan India Location and willing to relocate to Hyderabad/Bangalore location
Payroll Company: AgreeYa Solutions
Exp - 2 to 5 yrs
Notice period- Immediate to 15 Days only
Please note that the profiles without the pic and pan card will not be taken ahead.
- 1 - 4 years of experience in Oracle Agile PLM technology preferably in Life sciences and Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Agile PLM SDK, Custom/Event Process Extensions and integrations
- Hands on experience in Java Client configurations (Ex: Classes,Attributes, Lists,workflows,etc)
- Understanding of BOM management, Change Control, Document Management, Requirements Management modules of the PLM system
- Experience in core java skill set and can independently develop Java code•Having experience in advanced J2EE is a benefit
- Assist project teams and business teams to verify theconfigurations/customizations in Dev/QA environments during development/SIT/UAT/Production deployment phases in order to verify the end-to-end solution
- Experience with the configuration and/or customization of PLM systems based on solution design documents
- Proficient in defining and documenting technical requirements, along with migration of legacy data into PLM system.
- Experience with the migration of legacy data into a PLM system
- Experience with the development of test plans and test cases, functional testing, issue resolution and user acceptance testing
If interested please send your updated profile to email@example.com along with below mentioned details:
Current Ctc -
Expected Ctc -
Over all Exp -
Relevant Experience -
Notice Period -
Reason for Change
Thanks & Regards
+91 8897302863 C
820, 8th Floor, SLN Terminus, Gachibowli, Near Botanical Garden, Hyderabad
www.agreeya.com | Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions, and services focused on deploying business-driven, technology-enabled solutions that create next-generation competitive advantages for customers. Headquartered in Folsom, California, AgreeYa is a growing and dynamic organization with 15 offices in 8 countries employing more than 1,100 professionals. Over the last 15 years, AgreeYa has worked with 200+ companies ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses, delivering solutions for variety of industries including telecommunications, BFSI, healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, utility and government. AgreeYa's software portfolio includes SocialXtend (enterprise intranet and social collaboration), VDIXtend (Desktop-on-Cloud), Onvelop (enterprise mobility productivity suite), and Edvelop (single window collaboration and communication solution for 21st century learning). As part of its solutions and services offerings, AgreeYa provides intranet and enterprise collaboration on SharePoint, cloud and infrastructure, enterprise mobility, product engineering, application development and management, independent software testing, and staffing (IT and risk/compliance) solutions.
In just 15 short years, AgreeYa Solutions has amassed an impressive array of honors and recognitions including:
* Top 20 Most Promising Enterprise Software Companies for 2014 - CIOReview
* Named Gartner '2013 Cool Vendor in Enterprise Mobility'
* 'Top 3 Exciting Emerging Companies to Work For' in India, as selected by NASSCOM
* 'Top 5 Outsourced Product Development Companies,' selected by Silicon India
* Included in Sacramento Business Journal's 'Top Companies List'
* ISO 9001:2008, SEI CMMI certified
* Dell Preferred Partner
* Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Our clients include leading organizations like Dell, Deloitte, Encore Capital, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan Chase, Kaiser Permanente, LG Electronics, Liberty Videocon, Maruti Suzuki, Mitsubishi Motors, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD), Samsung, Tribune, Tesla, Verizon, Vodafone, Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG), Revionics among others.
For more information, visit www.agreeya.com. To get the latest updates on AgreeYa Solutions
Address:B-38, C/2,,,Sector-57,Noida, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India