Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience with big data tools such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc is a plus.
- Experience in Tools like Ambari, Kibana, and Zookeeper etc.
- Strong Java programming knowledge with good problem-solving skill.
- Strong in object-oriented principles and design patterns.
- Efficient Multithreading knowledge with ability to optimize memory leaks.
- Should have strong knowledge in RESTFUL web services and microservices.
- Good in data structures and strong in using collections and Arrays.
- Able to visualize front end presentation and build rock-solid reusable API modules.
- Ability to understand Spring Boot and Maven Project structure and project setup.
- Understating standard application logger mechanism and proficiency in Customized error handling and Session management.
- Should be able to decode HTTP requests and responses and understanding third-party authorization. Such as SSO, AWS and Google etc.
- A strong ability to understand and organize data from various sources.
- Strong SQL skills and experience in columnar relational data stores and NoSQL technologies.
- Ability to optimize DB query and performance tuning is added advantage.
- Knowledge with modern data pipelines, data streaming, and real-time analytics using tools such as Apache Kafka, Spark Streaming, Elastic Search.
- Should be knowing basic Linux commands
- Should have used GIT version control and basics Jenkin build process.
- Hands-on Jenkins build process is a plus.
- Proficient in understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Develop and manage data sources and integrate with diverse APIs
- Work closely with stakeholders on the data supply-side domain experts
- Create highly reusable code modules and packages that can be leveraged across the data pipeline
- Develop and improve continuous release and testing processes
- Able to Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Develop new user-facing features such as graphs, charts, reports etc.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Strong user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholder
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role:IT/Technical Content Developer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited
AgreeYa is a global systems integrator delivering transformational business value to customers over the last 21 years. AgreeYa is also a Microsoft Gold Partner and Cloud Solution Provider with a proven expertise in delivering software, solutions, and services to clients in the core areas of cloud, automation, mobile, analytics, apps and collaboration. With a team of more than 1700 professionals spread across the globe, we have helped many small, medium and large enterprises meet their most ambitious business and technology goals.
Being a technology company at its core, AgreeYa has received many industry awards & recognitions over the past two decades for its impressive work. Some of these are - Company of the Year (American Business Awards), No.1 IT Consulting Company (Sacramento Business Journal), 20 Most Promising SharePoint Solution Provider (CIO Review), Microsoft Fast Track Partner, Microsoft Co-Sell Ready Partner and more.
As an organization, we are committed to investing in technology and create opportunities for our people to work on new-age solutions like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Internet of Things (IoT), Smart Analytics, Intelligent Cloud, Application Modernization, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Chatbots, Digital Workplace and more.
The culture at AgreeYa is driven by the philosophy of empowerment and transparency. Our core values of (I) Integrity, (C) Commitment, (A) Advocacy, (R) Respect, (E) Excellence makes AgreeYa a world-class workplace. Our employee-friendly policies, open and transparent communication and continuous commitment towards building a progressive organization has been recognized across industry. It is no surprise that we were recognized as ‘The Best Company to work for – 2018’ by Silicon India, for our strong focus towards our people.
Working at AgreeYa also means – Working with global clients, fast-track career growth, healthy work-life balance, experiencing an award-winning workplace and most importantly, a rewarding career.