1. Experience in analysis, development, documentation, implementing and unit testing of web applications in Java, J2EE.
2. Experience in Core Java (Java 8), Struts & Spring framework,.
3. Experience in developing Web Services SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL .
4. Experience in developing RESTFUL web services using spring.
6. Strong Knowledge on Application Development using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using various methodologies like Agile/Scrum.
7. Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies such as MyBatis, Hibernate
8. Experience in Jboss, Tomcat Server
9. Experience in SVN, Maven.
Technologies and Frameworks along with versions
- Core Java 8
- Struts 1.3
- Spring 4.x
- Mybatis 3.x
- Angular 1.3
- Oracle 19C
- jaxws 2.x
- Jboss EAP 6.x
- Develop and manage data sources and integrate with diverse APIs
- Work closely with stakeholders on the data supply side domain experts
- Create highly reusable code modules and packages that can be leveraged across the projects
- Able to Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Strong user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholder
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions, and services focused on deploying business-driven, technology-enabled solutions that create next-generation competitive advantages for customers. Headquartered in Folsom, California, AgreeYa is a growing and dynamic organization with 15 offices in 8 countries employing more than 1,100 professionals. Over the last 15 years, AgreeYa has worked with 200+ companies ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses, delivering solutions for variety of industries including telecommunications, BFSI, healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, utility and government. AgreeYa's software portfolio includes SocialXtend (enterprise intranet and social collaboration), VDIXtend (Desktop-on-Cloud), Onvelop (enterprise mobility productivity suite), and Edvelop (single window collaboration and communication solution for 21st century learning). As part of its solutions and services offerings, AgreeYa provides intranet and enterprise collaboration on SharePoint, cloud and infrastructure, enterprise mobility, product engineering, application development and management, independent software testing, and staffing (IT and risk/compliance) solutions.
In just 15 short years, AgreeYa Solutions has amassed an impressive array of honors and recognitions including:
* Top 20 Most Promising Enterprise Software Companies for 2014 - CIOReview
* Named Gartner '2013 Cool Vendor in Enterprise Mobility'
* 'Top 3 Exciting Emerging Companies to Work For' in India, as selected by NASSCOM
* 'Top 5 Outsourced Product Development Companies,' selected by Silicon India
* Included in Sacramento Business Journal's 'Top Companies List'
* ISO 9001:2008, SEI CMMI certified
* Dell Preferred Partner
* Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Our clients include leading organizations like Dell, Deloitte, Encore Capital, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan Chase, Kaiser Permanente, LG Electronics, Liberty Videocon, Maruti Suzuki, Mitsubishi Motors, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD), Samsung, Tribune, Tesla, Verizon, Vodafone, Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG), Revionics among others.
For more information, visit www.agreeya.com. To get the latest updates on AgreeYa Solutions
Contact Company:AgreeYa Solutions
Address:B-38, C/2,,,Sector-57,Noida, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India