- 24x7 monitoring of alerts, on-call escalation, opening bridges.
- CIM Critical Incident management, coordinating bridges, engaging resources, sending out and tracking updates of P1 incidents.
- Management and oversight of offsite team from a Staff availability during P1/P2 issues, escalation management.
- Produce reports and validation of SLA adherence on availability, System Performance, Problem tracking, etc.
- Must have experience in Global Service Desk Management
- Provide MS OS/Hardware/VPN/Network related solutions to end-user via Telephone/Email/Chat
- Must have knowledge of ITSM tools (SNOW, EasyVista, Remedy) and ITSM processes like
- Incident Management, Service Request Management, Change Request Management, SLA management, Call handling KPIs
Nice to have skills (Not Mandatory)
- MS Windows OS, Server OS, Data Centre, Server Hardware, Networks, Monitoring Tools like Solarwind, SCOM, Tidal
Job description & KRA
- Experience in providing technical support in IT Infrastructure services and End-user computing
- Must have experience in Monitoring Tools
- Must have experience in ITSM Tools like ServiceNow, EasyVista, Remedy.
- Must have good communication skills (English language)
- Must have good English writing skills
- Must have experience in handling Global customers
- Must have cross-culture competencies
Role:Shift Lead- Service Desk
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
AgreeYa is a global systems integrator delivering transformational business value to customers over the last 21+ years. AgreeYa is also a Microsoft Gold Partner and Cloud Solution Provider with a proven expertise in delivering software, solutions, and services to clients in the core areas of cloud, automation, mobile, analytics, apps and collaboration. With a team of more than 1700 professionals spread across the globe, we have helped many small, medium and large enterprises meet their most ambitious business and technology goals.
Being a technology company at its core, AgreeYa has received many industry awards & recognitions over the past two decades for its impressive work. Some of these are - Company of the Year (American Business Awards), No.1 IT Consulting Company (Sacramento Business Journal), 20 Most Promising SharePoint Solution Provider (CIO Review), Microsoft Fast Track Partner, Microsoft Co-Sell Ready Partner and more.
As an organization, we are committed to investing in technology and create opportunities for our people to work on new-age solutions like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Internet of Things (IoT), Smart Analytics, Intelligent Cloud, Application Modernization, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Chatbots, Digital Workplace and more.
The culture at AgreeYa is driven by the philosophy of empowerment and transparency. Our core values of (I) Integrity, (C) Commitment, (A) Advocacy, (R) Respect, (E) Excellence makes AgreeYa a world-class workplace. Our employee-friendly policies, open and transparent communication and continuous commitment towards building a progressive organization has been recognized across industry. It is no surprise that we were recognized as The Best Company to work for – 2018’ by Silicon India, for our strong focus towards our people.
Working at AgreeYa also means – Working with global clients, fast-track career growth, healthy work-life balance, experiencing an award-winning workplace and most importantly, a rewarding career.