As an ASP.NET Core with Angular full stack senior developer, the candidate will participate in the design / development / customization and maintenance of software applications. The candidate will also be maintaining a close working relationship with the other application stakeholders. Candidate must also demonstrate the ability to independently work in a fast paced environment requiring multitasking, efficient time management and excellent communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft ASP.NET Core framework
- At least 3 years of experience in UI development and have varied portfolio of work to show for it.
- Experience of developing reusable components in Angular 6.0+.
- Have experience working with Dapper ORM, Elastic Search, ASPOSE Library, SignalR.
- Experience of developing applications using MVC architecture.
- Have experience of developing the multi-tenant architecture using Angular 6.0+ and knowledge Web API with micro service
- Experience on OOPS/Design Pattern and 3 tier architecture application.
- Experience on WCF/Web services
- Experience on MS SQL Server and above.
- Experience of code review and code refactoring with best industry practices.
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle methodology e.g. Waterfall, Agile etc.
- Should have hands on experience on JQuery, JSON
- Good experience on Java Script, Typescript, Angular 5.0+,HTML5,CSS,SCSS
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
AgreeYa is a global Microsoft Systems Integrator, and for the last 20+ years, we have delivered software, solutions, and services to clients in the core areas of social, mobile, analytics, and cloud. As Microsoft Gold Certified & Azure Everywhere partner, we are among the top 1% of partners that have access to Microsoft Business Investment Fund programs to assist our client base in their digital workplace initiatives. AgreeYa is named as top IT Services company along with most promising SharePoint Solution Provider.
We are HQ in Folsom, CA with 1700+ professionals delivering services to over 500 customers from our 16 offices in 4 countries
Our clients include DELL, Merck, Verizon, Qualcomm, HP, JP Morgan Chase, Bed Bath & Beyond, US Army and State of CA. AgreeYa has implemented SharePoint, O365, Power BI, Azure, SQL Server, Teams, BizTalk, .Net, and Skype for Business amongst other Microsoft tools and technologies.
Our products QuickApps, Recovery Manager, Site Administrator, SocialXtend and BeatBlip are deployed at leading Fortune 500 companies and the public sector organizations across the country.
QuickApps is a set of powerful SharePoint web apps that lets you build applications that are easily supported, maintained and upgrade.
Recovery Manager provides a longer backup and restore period for SharePoint.
Site Administrator gives a complete insight into any organizations SharePoint landscape.
SocialXtend is Enterprise Social Collaboration Intranet delivered out-of-the-box.
BeatBlip is a simple, unified and reliable solution for software test automation.
Address:B-38, C/2,,,Sector-57,Noida, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India