- Hands-on experience in developing Back and Front End mobile and web apps
- Understanding of Data Stores (SQL/NoSql, etc) Restful API/GraphQL
- Expertise in React and Node JS along with related libraries like Redux and saga (preferred)
- Understand business requirements and perform technical application development.
- Participate in daily standup calls to provide updates to the Product Development team.
- Communicate progress, status, issues, and resolutions to various business units, management, and Executive Leadership via verbal and written status reports.
- Manage code versioning utilizing a tool like GitHub.
- Prior working experience in AWS Cloud platform
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Nice to have skills (Not Mandatory):
- Good to have Python knowledge.
Timings: 2:00 PM 11:00 PM IST (Flexible)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
AgreeYa is a global Microsoft Systems Integrator, and for the last 20+ years, we have delivered software, solutions, and services to clients in the core areas of social, mobile, analytics, and cloud. As Microsoft Gold Certified & Azure Everywhere partner, we are among the top 1% of partners that have access to Microsoft Business Investment Fund programs to assist our client base in their digital workplace initiatives.
Our clients include DELL, Merck, Verizon, Qualcomm, HP, JP Morgan Chase, Bed Bath & Beyond, the US Army, and the State of CA. AgreeYa has implemented SharePoint, O365, Power BI, Azure, SQL Server, Teams, BizTalk, .Net, and Skype for Business amongst other Microsoft tools and technologies. We are headquartered in Folsom CA, with offices across the globe. For more details, please visit our website https://agreeya.com/
Address:B-38, C/2,,,Sector-57,Noida, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India